October 27, 2009

Back to Blogger

Hello people:

Well after careful deliberation I have decided to put back most of my blogs here at blogger. Before I created the website I got quite a few hits here. But for some reason even though I got a good amount for the main blog which was the only one I had left here, I did not get many visitors to my website.

In addition it is much more time consuming than I thought maintaining a website and is much faster to post articles here at Blogger. The only one that I will leave at the website is my Gallery page, as I do love the lightbox feature and I don't have to worry that my images will be too large or the size to big for Photobucket etc.

So thank goodness that Blogger doesn't really delete your blogs until six months after you delete them. I just reinstated them and added a few current things here and there that I had posted on the website pages.

I will not have duplicate blogs though. I don't think it's necessary as most of the widescreen bg's look fine when viewing from the standard desktop size of 1024 x 768.

So I will be deleting the additional sites from my sidebar with the exception of the gallery link. Also the links at the top on this page will have the blogger links as well for convenience.

No comments:

 

Robert Pattinson: From Twilight Till Dawn - Copyright © 2008

Black Brown Art Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template