November 16, 2009

Lots of New Rob Stuff - A Beard Though?

Since New Moon is almost upon us, 3 days to be exact Robert and the rest of the cast can be found everywhere. I see all the stuff certain Rob fan-atics post in their blogs, but I am not that far gone. I only post stuff that interests me. And as for the countless videos that are now out about him, which usually come from YouTube, I will not post ANY of those if they are not HD or HQ. Many of them are poor quality when you go fullscreen and that annoys the crap out of me. Recently someone posted a bunch of pictures of him from the Munich Press conference. The picture below is one and I will not put the rest of them on my Gallery page. I don't like the beard look. I mean he looks great either bare faced or as I prefer him with fuzz or scruff, but the stuff that currently resides on his face is on the long size. Which begs the question. Is Robert growing a beard? I don't know maybe he has to, for an upcoming movie such as Bel Ami.




(click to enlarge and then once more for full size)

Photobucket

No comments:

 

Robert Pattinson: From Twilight Till Dawn - Copyright © 2008

Black Brown Art Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template